This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
Property Summary Please note - Development on this property is ongoing, the availability will be confirmed shortly.
Extensively redeveloped to a very high standard this is a large top floor one bedroom flat in Whalley Range, Manchester. Property has been completely refurbished, with new kitchen and bathroom, full rewire with USB sockets throughout and fully redecorated to a very high standard.
- Private 2nd floor staircase opening onto a large bright and airy open plan kitchen / Diner with new kitchen and appliances.
- Large separate Lounge with new furniture
- Double Bedroom with new furniture
- Newly fitted Shower room with Walk in shower
In a excellent location just off Wilbraham Road
Set on a popular tree lined residential road off Wilbraham Road on the borders of Chorlton & Whalley Range. Located nearby Whalley Range Tennis & Cricket Club, Alexandra Park and a ten-minute drive from Manchester City centre. The nearest Metrolink station is positioned on St Werbrughs Road giving you access to Manchester International Airport, the city centre and Media City.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit: £173 Equivalent to 1 week's rent
- Deposit: £865 Equivalent to 5 week's rent
Please note: The holding deposit will be credited towards the first months rent upon successful application.
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent):
- Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3.75%
- Payment of the reasonably incurred costs of replacement for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable:
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Other permitted payments:
- Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
The Accommodation Centre is a member of PRS which is a redress scheme. Deposits are protected through the My Deposits Insurance based scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.