This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
Property Summary This is a great first floor apartment in an amazing location on Wilmslow Road in Withington, Ideal for students, young professionals or a young couple. Available from 1st July 2020 on a 12 month tenancy with half rent July and August.
Set above a shop, just across the road from the Withington Fire Station, the location of this flat could not be better. Withington is on the edge of the main student area of Manchester and is very popular with older students and young professionals, giving it a lively and vibrant feel. Off road parking is available
It is near a main bus stop, giving excellent public transport access to the City Centre, Universities, Didsbury and the Airport.and the property is only a short drive from the motorway and Princess Parkway giving good access to the City Centre and Motorway network.
Property briefly comprises of a good size living room, separate kitchen, newly installed shower room with walk in shower, separate toilet room, and two double bedrooms.
Property due to be fully redecorated and cleaned for the new tenancy.
Rent and deposit is based on 2 people sharing so rent will be £350.00 per person a month and deposit will be £400.00 per person. A holding deposit equivalent to one weeks rent will also be required per person = £80.00 each which will be credited to the first month's rent.
Sorry but we cannot accept Housing Benefit on this property. The landlord does not allow cats/ dogs.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit: £160 Equivalent to 1 week's rent
- Deposit: £800 Equivalent to 5 week's rent
Please note: The holding deposit will be credited towards the first months rent upon successful application.
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent):
- Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3.75%
- Payment of the reasonably incurred costs of replacement for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable:
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Other permitted payments:
- Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
The Accommodation Centre is a member of PRS which is a redress scheme. Deposits are protected through the My Deposits Insurance based scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.