- Half Rent In July & August
- Recently refurbished shower room
- Double Glazed
- Central Heating
- Great Public Transport
Property Summary First floor flat in Fallowfield, situated in a quiet leafy tree lined street.Recently refurbished to a high standard with new flooring / carpets throughout and new shower room with walk in shower.
This property features 2 large double bedrooms, a large lounge, fully fitted kitchen, new fully fitted bathroom with shower and Wc, washing machine, GCH and a intruder alarm. Comes with all furniture and white goods included.
Only 1 min walk from Wilmslow Road and its great transport links to the University Campuses and the City Centre, and very close to the lively centre of Fallowfield with all it amenities.
Available from 1st July 2021 on an 12 month contract with half rent in July & August, sorry but we cannot accept or on this property.
Deposit of £430.00 and guarantor required for each tenant .
Rent and Deposit is based on 2 people sharing so rent will be £375.00 a month per person and deposit will be £430.00 per person. A holding deposit equivalent to one weeks rent per person will also be required which will be credited towards the first month's rent- £86.00 per person. Please click on tenancy info at the top of the page for further details.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit: £173 Equivalent to 1 week's rent
- Deposit: £865 Equivalent to 5 week's rent
Please note: The holding deposit will be credited towards the first months rent upon successful application.
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent):
- Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3.75%
- Payment of the reasonably incurred costs of replacement for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable:
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Other permitted payments:
- Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
The Accommodation Centre is a member of PRS which is a redress scheme. Deposits are protected through the My Deposits Insurance based scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.