Property Summary Spacious First floor one bedroom flat in an excellent location, set on popular Egerton Road, in Fallowfield Manchester.
Featuring large lounge with adjoining kitchen, double bedroom, and bath room with over-bath shower.
Close to the Ladybarn shops including a co-op local, Less than 10 minutes walk from both Fallowfield and Withington.
Great public transport links around 5 Minutes walk from Mauldeth Road Station giving quick and easy access to the City Centre and Manchester Airport & excellent local bus links to other areas of Manchester.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit: £144 per person, Equivalent to 1 week's rent
- Deposit: £625 per person, Equivalent to 5 week's rent
Please note: The holding deposit will be credited towards the first months rent upon successful application.
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent):
- Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3.75%
- Payment of the reasonably incurred costs of replacement for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable:
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Other permitted payments:
- Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
The Accommodation Centre is a member of PRS which is a redress scheme. Deposits are protected through the My Deposits Insurance based scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.