- Central Withington Location
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Student & Professional tenants welcome
- Excelent Public Transport Access
- 1/2 rent July & August
Property Summary Large first floor flat, set on Heaton Road in the heart of Withington Village, just off Wilmslow Road and less than a minute from the main Withington bus stop.
Featuring three double bedrooms, lounge, separate kitchen and bathroom with over bath shower.
Great location less than a minute from Withington Centre and excellent public transport links.Ideal for a group of students or young professionals.
Available from 1st July 2021 on a 12 month tenancy until 30th June 2022 with half rent payment July and August.
Rent and deposit is based on 3 people sharing so rent will be £390.00 per person per month and deposit will be £450.00 per person. A holding deposit equivalent to one weeks rent per person will also be required = £90.00 each which will be credited to the first month's rent. See tenancy info at the top of the page for more details.
Sorry we cannot accept or pets on this property.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit: £270 Equivalent to 1 week's rent (£90 Per Person)
- Deposit: £1350 Equivalent to 5 week's rent (£450 Per Person)
Please note: The holding deposit will be credited towards the first months rent upon successful application.
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent):
- Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3.75%
- Payment of the reasonably incurred costs of replacement for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable:
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Other permitted payments:
- Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
The Accommodation Centre is a member of PRS which is a redress scheme. Deposits are protected through the My Deposits Insurance based scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.