This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
- Two good size Double Rooms
- Intruder Alarm
- Entry Phone Access
- Off Road Parking Avaliable
- Great Central Location
- 1/2 rent July & August
Property Summary This is a lovely ground floor apartment in an amazing location on Heaton Road in Withington. Ideal for students, a couple or a pair of young professionals.
Property briefly comprises a good sized living room, separate kitchen, bathroom walk in shower and electric shower and two double bedrooms.
Offered on a 12 month tenancy from 1st July 2021 to 30th June 2022 with 1/2 rent retainer in July & August
Great location just off Wilmslow Road, near Withington Library, surrounded by great local amenities bars and restaurants, a very popular area with older students and young professionals, and has a lively and vibrant feel. Property is also only ten minutes walk away from the lively student area, Fallowfield.
The flat is just across the road from the main Withington bus stop providing excellent access to the University Campuses and the City Centre in one direction and the airport in the other.
Great road access to the city centre and easy access to the motorway network.
Rent and deposit is based on 2 people sharing so rent will be £375.00 per person per month and deposit will be £430.00 per person. A holding deposit equivalent to one weeks rent per person will also be required = £86.00 each which will be credited to the first month's rent. See tenancy info at top of the page.
Sorry we cannot accept or pets on this property.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit: £173 Equivalent to 1 week's rent
- Deposit: £865 Equivalent to 5 week's rent
Please note: The holding deposit will be credited towards the first months rent upon successful application.
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent):
- Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3.75%
- Payment of the reasonably incurred costs of replacement for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable:
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Other permitted payments:
- Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
The Accommodation Centre is a member of PRS which is a redress scheme. Deposits are protected through the My Deposits Insurance based scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.