- Large lounge
- Two large double bedrooms
- Own private entrance
- 1/2 rent July & August
Property Summary This is a lower ground floor flat in a great location on Heaton road, just off Wilmslow Road in Withington.
Accessed from its own entrance this flat features a lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom with over bath shower.
Excellent location just opposite Withington Library bus stop giving excellent access to the city centre and universities.
Available 1st July 2020 on a 12 month tenancy until 30th June 2021 with half rent July and August.
Rent and deposit is based on 2 people sharing so rent will be £375 per person per month and deposit will be £432.50 per person. A holding deposit equivalent to one weeks rent per person will also be required = £86.50 each which will be credited to the first month's rent. See tenancy info at top of the page for more details.
Sorry we cannot access or pets on this property.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit: £173 Equivalent to 1 week's rent
- Deposit: £865 Equivalent to 5 week's rent
Please note: The holding deposit will be credited towards the first months rent upon successful application.
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent):
- Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3.75%
- Payment of the reasonably incurred costs of replacement for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable:
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Other permitted payments:
- Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
The Accommodation Centre is a member of PRS which is a redress scheme. Deposits are protected through the My Deposits Insurance based scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.