This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
This is a stunning, recently developed ground floor apartment set in a tastefully conversion on Mauldeth Road, Manchester.
Property briefly comprises of:
- Open plan lounge / kitchen
- Double bedroom
- Shower room with walk in shower.
Conveniently located on the corner of Mauldeth Road and Egerton Road in Fallowfield, Manchester. Very close to the Ladybarn shopping area including a Co-op Local and several excellent restaurants and takeaways.
Excellent for commuters, sited just 5 minutes walk from Mauldeth Road station with regular trains to the City Centre and Manchester Airport. Less than 10 minutes walk from the centre of Fallowfield and Withington Village.
Unfortunately this property is not suitable for children.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit: £137.30 Equivalent to 1 week's rent
- Deposit: £686.00 Equivalent to 5 week's rent
Please note: The holding deposit will be credited towards the first months rent upon successful application.
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent):
- Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3.75%
- Payment of the reasonably incurred costs of replacement for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable:
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Other permitted payments:
- Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
The Accommodation Centre is a member of PRS which is a redress scheme. Deposits are protected through the My Deposits Insurance based scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.