This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
Property Summary Newly refurbished to a very high standard, This is a very large one bedroom flat set on the top floor of a converted Victorian house.
Supplied fully furnished with brand new furniture (not currently shown in photos)
Accessed via private staircase from the 1st floor of the communal halway this property features a large open plan kitchen - diner, large lounge, double bedroom and shower room with walk in shower.
In an excelent location just off wilbraham road, around 20 minutes walk from the centre of Chorlton. Great local bus links to the city centre and other areas of manchester. only 15 minutes walk from St Werburgh's Road metro link.
Currently finalising renovations, photos and video tour will be updated upon completion.
Avaliable for in-person viewings now.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit: £150 Equivalent to 1 week's rent
- Deposit: £750 Equivalent to 5 week's rent
Please note: The holding deposit will be credited towards the first months rent upon successful application.
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent):
- Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3.75%
- Payment of the reasonably incurred costs of replacement for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable:
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Other permitted payments:
- Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
The Accommodation Centre is a member of PRS which is a redress scheme. Deposits are protected through the My Deposits Insurance based scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.