- Brand New Development
- Central Withington Location
- Two Double Bedrooms
- One En-suite shower
- Large shower room
- Large open plan Living room - Kitchen
- Juliet balcony
- Excelent public transport links
Property Summary Exciting opportunity to reserve part of a brand new development in the centre of Withington Village.
Currently under development and due for completion early January 2021. This Large stunning apartment is set on the top floor of a brand new conversion.
- Open plan kitchen / living room, with Juliet balcony.
- Large bedroom with en-suite.
- Second Large double bedroom
- separate shower room.
The property will be supplied fully furnished. The kitchen includes large fridge freezer, dish washer, washer dryer and electric oven and hob. The living room will include sofas and table and chairs. Both bedrooms will include double beds, bedside cabinets, wardrobes and chest of draws.
Heating provided by new pannel heaters throughout.
In a great location in central Withington, close to bus stops with regular routes to the city centre. easy walking distance from Coop & Sainsburys Local. 15 minute walk from Sainsburys Fallowfield.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit: £253 Equivalent to 1 week's rent
- Deposit: £1269 Equivalent to 5 week's rent
Please note: The holding deposit will be credited towards the first months rent upon successful application.
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent):
- Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3.75%
- Payment of the reasonably incurred costs of replacement for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable:
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Other permitted payments:
- Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
The Accommodation Centre is a member of PRS which is a redress scheme. Deposits are protected through the My Deposits Insurance based scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.