- Large 6 Bedroom House
- 6 Double Bedrooms
- Kitchen / Diner and Separate Lounge
- Located Centrally in Withington
- Excelent Public Transport Access
Property Summary This is a large six bedroom student house in the heart of Withington, Manchester. Ideally located right on the main street providing brilliant access to the excellent local amenities, bars and restaurants. extremely close to the nearest bus stops giving unbeatable access to the university campuses and city centre.
Set over 3 floors, this house features
- A big kitchen with a large dining table,
- Separate lounge
- Six double bedrooms.
- Shower room with walk in shower
- Bathroom with bath
The property has recently been refurbished to a high standard with a clean modern look throughout.
Available from the 1st July with 1/2 rent in July and August.
Holding deposit of £540 Total / £90 per person, required to secure property, Equivalent to 1 week's rent, Deposit: £1350 Total / £450 per person, Equivalent to 5 week's rent. Please see tenancy below for terms and conditions.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit: £540 Total / £90 per person, Equivalent to 1 week's rent
- Deposit: £1350 Total / £450 per person, Equivalent to 5 week's rent
Please note: The holding deposit will be credited towards the first months rent upon successful application.
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent):
- Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3.75%
- Payment of the reasonably incurred costs of replacement for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable:
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Other permitted payments:
- Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
The Accommodation Centre is a member of PRS which is a redress scheme. Deposits are protected through the My Deposits Insurance based scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.